MIFFF wants to be a easy festival to work with. To help this, please get your entries in as soon as you can.
You may submit to the festival through Without a Box, or through direct mail and payment to our contact address listed below:
1420 NW Gilman Blvd.
Suite # 2
Issaquah, WA 98027
Please make checks payable to: MIFFF
Please include a fully filled out Submission Form (PDF) with all direct mail submissions.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please drop us a line at: submissions @ mifff.org
|April 30, 2012|
|Standard Feature Fee||$ 25.00|
|Student Feature Fee||$ 15.00|
|Shorts (under 45 min.) Fee||$ 15.00|
|May 21, 2012|
|Standard Feature Fee||$ 35.00|
|Student Feature Fee||$ 20.00|
|Shorts (under 45 min.) Fee||$ 20.00|
|June 11, 2012|
|Standard Feature Fee||$ 45.00|
|Student Feature Fee||$ 40.00|
|Shorts (under 45 min.) Fee||$ 25.00|
|July 9, 2012|
|WAB Extended Deadline *||USD|
|Standard Feature Fee||$ 55.00|
|Student Feature Fee||$ 50.00|
|Shorts (under 45 min.) Fee||$ 35.00|
|* Submissions for this deadline are only available via Without a Box|
The rules are basic but necessary. Please take a quick look at the info below before you submit. They are also in the .pdf submission form.
I, the undersigned, acknowledge and agree:
- I have read, understated and fully comply with all submission eligibility information, Submission Guidelines, Terms and Conditions of Entry and Entry Eligibility requirements.
- To the best of my knowledge, all of the statements in this document are true.
- This film or video is not subject to any litigation nor is threatened by any litigation.
- I am duly authorized to submit this film to the festival.
- I hold the Maelstrom International Film Festival harmless from any damage to the print(s) or tape(s) en route or otherwise during the course of the festival’s possession of the film.
- I hold the Maelstrom International Film Festival, its owners, management, juries, subsidiaries, agents, sponsors, affiliates, and etc. harmless from any and all claims of liability resulting from my entry.
- I certify that I have full rights to the use of the music in the entered work.
- I give permission for the Maelstrom International Film Festival to use stills, titles, copy, and/or information from the short for promotional purposes
- I give permission for the Maelstrom International Film Festival to screen the film at the Festival as well as any Festival presentations, programs, and/or events.
Entrant's name, address and the production's title must be clearly marked on each case or videotape / DVD.
If a film is invited to participate, the film must be shipped prepaid, insured and packed in proper containers.
Maelstrom International Fantastic Film Festival does not assume any liability for damage to prints due to improper containers